For those who love to eat, but don't have much time to cook!
Do you love to eat? Do you love to cook? Sometimes those two don't go together! Eating at home helps you to make healthy choices because you know the quality of the ingredients. Including some super easy recipes easy. Almost not recipes at all -- just little acts of love to feed my family.!
I came home from morning classes starving and I was so tired of the same old eggs! So I grabbed some leftover grassfed ground beef and whipped this up!
- Turn the oven to 400 degrees.
- Layer a handlful of sundried tomatoes in a oven-safe dish.
- Layer your left-over meat and sprinkle with your favorite seasonings. (I used an Italian Blend).
4. Mix eggs (I used 8) and a little pastured milk if you have it and pour over tomatoes and meat.
5. I sprinkled some black pepper and smoked paprika on top to give it more zing and some color.
6. Bake until is is cooked through (40 minutes for me.) Couldn't wait to eat it, yum!