So lunch today was magnificently satisfying and simple with a nutrient-dense carb and protein combination that took less than 10 minutes to prepare.
- Cook one sweet potato in the microwave. Mine took about 4 minutes (wrapped in a wet towel.)
- Mix about 3/4 cup of grass-fed ground beef and a couple tablespoons of good quality salsa and heat in microwave for a minutes or so.
- Cut the sweet potato in half and load it up with the heated meat/salsa mixture. Save the other half for another meal, or wait and see if you are still hungry and eat that too if needed!
- Slice an avocado and garnish (and hope that it is perfectly ripe!) and save the other half for later.
- Scoop some grass-grazed plain, whole yogurt on top (I like Snowville with 13 grams of protein and almost custard-like creamy) on top.
Add some fresh sliced jalapenos and chopped tomato, shredded lettuce, or anything else you have on hand.