I came home from morning classes starving and I was so tired of the same old eggs! So I grabbed some leftover grassfed ground beef and sun-dried tomatoes and whipped this up!
- Turn the oven to 400 degrees.
- Layer a handlful of sundried tomatoes or add veggies, in a oven-safe dish.
- Layer your left-over meat (of any kind - bacon, pork, ham, turkey, etc.) and sprinkle with your favorite seasonings. (I used an Italian Blend).
4. Mix eggs (I used 8) and a little pastured milk if you have it and pour over tomatoes and meat.
5. I sprinkled some black pepper and smoked paprika on top to give it more zing and some color.
6. Bake until is is cooked through (40 minutes for me.) Couldn't wait to eat it, yum!