Strength and Movement Coaches
Owner - Strength and Movement Coach
It is a privilege to guide you on your fitness journey. Four years ago, I left my job as owner of a small marketing company to enter the field of fitness full-time as a MovNat Level II certified trainer with a focus on natural human movement.
Then I fell in love with Kettlebells for strength, power, explosiveness and their amazing life-changing strength benefits.
It has been exciting to use the Functional Movement Screen (FMS) to set our members on an injury-prevention and performance-enhancing path along with exploration in calisthenics.
We deliver this to you in small group classes that are challenging, fun and body-transforming. We hope you'll learn, practice, train and play with us.
- Please see Lori's interview on DragonDoor.
- Read reviews of Lori's coaching at DragonDoor.com.
- Read why you should hire an RKC Kettlebell coach!
- RKC Team Leader, RKC I and II Russian Hardstyle Kettlebell Certified
- Progressive Calisthenics Certified (PCC) Instructor
- MovNat (Move Naturally) MCT II
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS I and II)
- USA Weighlifting (USAW I)
- CF-I (Crossfit Level 1)
- TRX I and II (Group Suspension and Sports Med)
- CPR / AED
College: Bachelor of Arts in from Miami University of Ohio
Coaching Philosophy: Guide people to their goals with smart movement and strength training that is safe, fun, sustainable and with life-changing impact.
HKC Kettlebell COACH
I am a librarian in my regular work life. I sought out Lori's guidance and coaching in August of 2013 to help me strengthen a bad back and eliminate joint pain that I was constantly experiencing with a traditional gym format.
A year later she encouraged me to get certified to teach Hardstyle Kettlebells. I saw it as a way to better understand my own practice as well as helping others to unlock their potential and develop strong bodies with safe movement.
I use the skills I develop from kettlebells and movement training to enhance my activities of curling, cycling and stand-up paddle boarding.
- Hardstyle Kettlebell Certified (HKC)
- Certified Curling Instructor (Level 1)
- Bachelors in History from The University of Akron
- Masters in Library Science from Kent State University
Guide people through movement while prompting them to be aware of how their body is responding.